We receive teams and volunteers willing to work with us for a minimum of 2 weeks and up to 2 months only. Longer than that, we advise that volunteers do a regular DTS or apply as a long-term staff.
Activities To Expect:
* evangelism in creative forms (e.g. door-to-door evangelism)
* house visits and serving in communities
* church visits: you can do workshops, seminars, presentations, events
* cell groups and teaching in local communities
* practical work: cleaning, cooking, gardening, beautification
* building and construction, fixing homes
* kids and youth ministries
* hospital/clinic visits, HIV hospice, schools
* Church planting in the townships and in farm communities
* prayer walks and spiritual mapping
* plus many other creative ideas you can think of!!!
...And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are send? As it is written, "How beautiful are they feet of those who bring good news." Rom: 10:14-15